Committee on Staff/Parish Relations:
- builds strong positive relationships between staff and the congregation.
- oversees the Human Resources aspects of Church Administration.
- fulfills the legal and ethical responsibilities related to staff and volunteers.
Committee of Finance:
- provides financial oversight for the Church
- focuses on budgeting, planning and reporting of the financial status
- manages and distributes the financial resources of the congregation
- monitors and controls income and expenditures.
Committee on Lay Leadership/Nominations:
- identifies, develops, deploys, evaluates and monitors Christian spiritual leadership to achieve the church’s mission
- guides leaders on matters regarding Laity
Board of Trustees:
- stewards of the Church’s property
- supervise and maintain the Church’s physical property and any gifts made to the congregation
- ensure all legal requirements related to the property are satisfied.
- responsible for fundraising, planning and building of a new Sanctuary
- works closely with the Committee on Finance and the Board of Trustees
- ensure that any Sanctuary built meets the needs of the congregation and community
- provides the initiative, coordination, and collaboration for the congregational groups of the Church
- The Admin Council plans, sets goals, implements and evaluates the ministries of the church
- responsible for ensuring all committee and ministries maintain a consistent public image
- responsible for the standardization of the computer, printers and software
- Plans and implements the structural framework of the Education Program
- work closely with instructor’s staff to determine their needs
- Works to make evangelism an ongoing priority to bring people to Christ
- implements programs and activities to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- responsible for coordinating all of mission projects
- responding to needs in communities locally and around the world
- responsible for coordinating the various parts of the worship
- ensures a high-quality worship experience.