Committee on Staff/Parish Relations:
- builds strong positive relationships between staff and the congregation.
- oversees the Human Resources aspects of Church Administration.
- fulfills the legal and ethical responsibilities related to staff and volunteers.
Committee of Finance:
- provides financial oversight for the Church
- focuses on budgeting, planning and reporting of the financial status
- manages and distributes the financial resources of the congregation
- monitors and controls income and expenditures.
Committee on Lay Leadership/Nominations:
- identifies, develops, deploys, evaluates and monitors Christian spiritual leadership to achieve the church’s mission
- guides leaders on matters regarding Laity
Board of Trustees:
- stewards of the Church’s property
- supervise and maintain the Church’s physical property and any gifts made to the congregation
- ensure all legal requirements related to the property are satisfied.
- responsible for fundraising, planning and building of a new Sanctuary
- works closely with the Committee on Finance and the Board of Trustees
- ensure that any Sanctuary built meets the needs of the congregation and community
- provides the initiative, coordination, and collaboration for the congregational groups of the Church
- The Admin Council plans, sets goals, implements and evaluates the ministries of the church
- responsible for ensuring all committee and ministries maintain a consistent public image
- responsible for the standardization of the computer, printers and software
- Plans and implements the structural framework of the Education Program
- work closely with instructor’s staff to determine their needs
- Works to make evangelism an ongoing priority to bring people to Christ
- implements programs and activities to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- responsible for coordinating all of mission projects
- responding to needs in communities locally and around the world
- responsible for coordinating the various parts of the worship
- ensures a high-quality worship experience.
- two worship services on Sunday morning at 8:00 am and 11:00 am.
- 8:00 am Contemporary Worship Service with mostly contemporary music and a Praise Band
- 11:00 am Traditional Worship Service follows a traditional order of service.
The order of service is:
Greetings and Welcome
Call to Worship (responsive, standing)
Congregational Sharing and Prayer
Worship Through Giving
Scripture Reading (From the Gospels)
Hearing the Word
Holy Communion (First Sunday of the Month)
The Lord’s Prayer